Monday, October 31, 2011

I Just Can't Resist...


Here are my angels, ready for Halloween. I'm pretty sure they have no idea what is going on, but they both are very happy. I think it's because they can't stop laughing at the other twin...little do they know what they look like themselves...

The bottom picture is Norah in a duckie outfit that my mom sent Mary a few months ago - it's still pretty big. We're hoping it will work next year, but if not, they may be running around this spring in their duckie costumes...




4 comments:

  1. Saw you pushing your vacuum at church today, Linda - you totally rock! Thank you...and yes, I agree...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY!!! They are such happy little girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little feet and the curled up toes!

    ReplyDelete