Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Tale of Two Sisters



Once upon a time there was a little girl named Ashley. Ashley loved to sleep.




In the meantime, her sister, Norah got a bath...



While Norah kicked and splashed, Ashley continued to dream of...well, I'm not sure what...




The bath continued, and though at times it was uncomfortable, it was a necessary evil...




...all the while, Ashley continued to sleep...




Soon the bath was over...





...and while the sister was still snoozing in the other room...




...Norah was wrapped in a warm towel and dried, because NORAH IS COMING HOME TONIGHT!!!!!




So, dear, precious Ashley, get your rest, because tomorrow it will be your turn, or so they tell us...

To be continued...

7 comments:

  1. Yay and Praise God!!! this is just the beginning of so much more to come I can tell that for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippie!!! I was sooo happy when my mum mentioned this last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo! I LOVE this story!!! Can't wait for the ending! Thank you, Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well..this is a fine answer to prayer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PTL! Thank you for sharing with us!God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *singing* Babies, babies, babies, babies, babies, babies!!

    I love Ashley's little pink pants and flower shirt. I think I need a girl next so I can dress her up in frillies.

    So excited for you all that they are coming home finally!

    ReplyDelete