Friday, February 25, 2011

And then there were two...





Well, they're both home! I wasn't there to greet Ashley - while Mary and her mother were picking her up at the hospital, I was at Cal's house, making cookies, feeding him lunch and snuggling with Norah! Though I couldn't be there when she arrived, I heard it was a wonderful homecoming. Cal sent me this picture tonight so that you could all see the happy mom, cuddling with her girls.

Norah has a monitor, which will most likely be on for about two weeks. Ashley is monitor free - this will be a big help for Mary as she maneuvers through the day with the girls.

I will see them tomorrow and make sure they are still practically perfect in every way!

Thank you again for your prayers and love!

Kristen

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful, beautiful picture.
    Much love in the Wisen house.
    Hugs to you all,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best story I've read, in a long time. And happy endings, always make me cry! That is an absolutely precious picture!

    (Looking forward to all the sequels... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy the babies are home - Mary looks so sweetly content. Now, the fun begins. ;) Enjoy every minute .. I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now reality will begin to set in and the adventure will become more interesting. Many prayers for sleep and coordinated schedules in the days and nights ahead. : )

    ReplyDelete