Monday, May 9, 2011

Why is May so busy?

"There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven-- A time to give birth and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted. A time to kill and a time to heal; A time to tear down and a time to build up..." Ecclesiastes 3:1-3

The chapter continues on listing out the various events of life, implying that at the appointed time, certain things occur or are accomplished. Apparently, the month of May is not the appointed time for me to blog! Between wrapping up Bible study, the continued plowing through of material for next year's study and the finishing up of the church building project, please forgive me if my blog rests for a bit.

Don't worry, I'll be back - I just need to get this off my plate for the time being, so that I can effectively use my time to do what I believe God has called me to do with excellence for His glory!

That being said, I doubt I'll be completely dormant - you will find some verses here, as well as pictures of my granddaughters...these things don't take the effort that blogging does.

I love you all - stay in the Word and continue to set your mind on the things above...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all you do, for pouring into our lives. Plan on putting me to work when I get there! We love you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, I am amazed at what u do!!! you are a very inspiring women!!!Thank you for all your hard work you do for our Bible Study on Tuesday mornings!!! I soo look forward to them. Again Thank you! God has wonderful plans!! Love to you. Faith Clark

    ReplyDelete