This is a Doghouse board.
You may know this game as "Aggravation" and it is named that for a good reason, but growing up, we always called it "Doghouse."
There are some rules that need to be stated:
- If you roll a six, you get to roll again
- If you roll three sixes, you have to take your marble closest to getting in your home and put it back in the doghouse (starting position)
- If you roll a number and your marble lands on a hole where an opponent is sitting, you "knock them off" and they go back to their "doghouse" - thus the application of the name "Aggravation"
- If you land on an inside corner (there are four), on your next turn, you can hop the corners and race home - it's a short cut. Or you can hop a corner and try to knock of someone who is close to their home
- Once in your home, you are completely safe
- You cannot jump over your own color, but you can jump over anyone else's color